Qu-Yang Guo-De painting

If you are a happy customer and want to tell us and others about it, write about your experience here.
kariberger

Qu-Yang Guo-De painting

Post by kariberger » Feb 23, 2009 11:44 am

Dear Gary-- Thank you so much for the beautiful painting by Qu-Yang Guo-De. I love it. This is my 2nd painting by Qu-Yang. It is outside my bedroom doors and is the first thing I see in the morning. It is very bright and the colors are wonderful. Please tell him how gifted he is and how happy his paintings make me. If I had more walls, I would purchase more. I really appreciate your personal note and attention. Take Care... Kari Berger

Gary
The Boss

Post by Gary » Feb 23, 2009 12:58 pm

You are very welcome, and we'll be sure to tell him that you were pleased with his creations.

I am so lucky to have stumbled onto him so many years ago when I was passing though Guilin. I was supposed to be on vacation, and almost did not go to Guilin. If I remember correctly, I was at the Chengdu airport, thinking about heading to Kunming, but saw the flight to Guilin was cheaper. It was something like $100 versus $130.

That started a chain of events that led me to my favorite artist and good friend Ouyang Guode (or Ou-Yang Guo-De).

Cheers,
-Gary.