I am gobsmacked.

If you are a happy customer and want to tell us and others about it, write about your experience here.
albertaplum

I am gobsmacked.

Post by albertaplum » Mar 12, 2010 9:40 pm

Dear Gary and Sandy and all of your organization....

Your operation and openness is the most amazing thing I have ever seen.

I now see that the reference to the art and poetry of Ni Tsan, in the historical novel I'm reading currently, lead me to your website where I felt closer to China than I have ever felt before just by reading every word on every page.

And, your technology set up is awesome.

High Five!
Robin Williams
Edmonton, Alberta CANADA

Gary
The Boss

Post by Gary » Mar 13, 2010 11:26 am

I'm not sure that we have any art of the exact style of 倪瓚 (Ni Tsan more commonly called "Ni Zan" these days). However, if you are interested in his poetry, we can build you a custom Chinese calligraphy wall scroll for you.

Glad that you like our little website. For better or worse, we do everything "in-house". So I am the webmaster, photographer, adventure-art-buyer, and customer service rep. I also designed the knobs used for our wall scrolls on my own lathe. I don't build the wall scrolls myself, but that's where my friend Li Hong-Liang (I call him Xiao Li or "little Lee" because he's younger than me). He's a third-generation artwork mounter who was struggling when I met him. Now we have a great artwork mounting workshop full of the best Swedish, German and Chinese tools. Xiao Li now owns his own car (which is a big deal in China).

Thanks for your comments!

Cheers,
-Gary.