Thank you!

If you are a happy customer and want to tell us and others about it, write about your experience here.
Aiki1
Advanced Member

Thank you!

Post by Aiki1 » Mar 19, 2010 8:32 am

Gary - I got the Ki/Chi calligraphy piece yesterday - sooner than expected, thanks - and I have to say, it is very, very nice. Really well done, really well mounted. It will eventually go in my Aikido dojo, but for now, it's going to hang on my wall at home. I'll be ordering more for my home and the dojo as well in the near future.

Thanks for providing such an affordable, high qualtiy service and product!!

Larry Novick
ACE Aikido
Santa Monica

Gary
The Boss

Post by Gary » Mar 19, 2010 10:32 am

Tea Pot Man Wall ScrollLarry,

Thanks for the kind words.

You'll get things about 2 days faster than elsewhere in the country, as our studio is in San Diego, just down the road from you.

FYI: This month, we just started offering the "small" and "extra small" sizes. I noticed when I was packing your wall scroll that you ordered "small" but we built you a "medium" sized wall scroll. I am glad you like it (I was worried I might have to redo it). And you get an "accidental discount", since you paid for a small and got a medium.

Good choice of colors by the way. I really like the copper as the inner-silk-frame. It goes great with the gold silk that you chose. I also like to match that up with ivory silk on my personal items. With accent lines also added, it looks like the image shown to the right.

Cheers,
-Gary.

Aiki1
Advanced Member

Post by Aiki1 » Mar 19, 2010 12:27 pm

Thanks for everything Gary - much appreciated.