Awesome!

If you are a happy customer and want to tell us and others about it, write about your experience here.
tvledden
Advanced Member

Awesome!

Post by tvledden » Oct 1, 2010 12:56 pm

Hi Gary and Sandy,

First of all, i want to thank you for the great service that is provided to me. Every question was replied, with warm-hearted and usable answers. Also when i ordered my scroll and forgot to enter the aniversery code it was reduced manually after i posted here in the forums, thats what i call service.

After a long wait of 6 weeks and 2 days my precious scroll finally came in today. Unfortunatly i wasnt at home so my parents accepted it and just now, like 15 min ago i opened the box. I unwrapped the scroll ran upstairs and hung it on my wall, perfect! just like i imagined.

For all the service and great work i want to thank you, Michiko Imai and of course the crafters who crafted and combined my banner for this wonderfull piece of art!

as promised here two pictures of the scroll on the wall

http://ow.ly/i/4f8O http://ow.ly/i/4f8Q

Thanks again and i will surely buy something later in time here when i need anything that you can provide me!

Greetings from Holland

Thom

Gary
The Boss

Post by Gary » Oct 1, 2010 2:32 pm

Hi Thom,

Thanks for the kind words. We do try our best - everyone on the team. It actually takes about 7 people to complete a custom wall scroll. The calligrapher, staff at our workshop in Beijing who built it by hand, my shipping manager in Beijing to packed it and took it to the international post office, and me (the webmaster, customer service guy, and owner).

Our target time frame is 5-6 weeks for calligraphy from the Japanese master calligrapher using standard service. I guess we were a few days over on yours. For some reason, the Netherlands is sometimes slower than other European countries (not as slow as Italy and Greece) but slower than Germany for sure.

Can you believe the art work made stops in three countries when it arrived at your door? It's a crazy system, but as strange as it is, it saves a lot of money for my customers.

Glad you are enjoying your new artwork. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you in the future.

-Gary.